Seasoned global leaders who support critical decisions with vital insights.
From former heads of states through C-level executives to high-ranking military generals—our Senior Advisers carry credentials that only true leaders can achieve: their expertise is underpinned by decades of the highest-level exposure and frontline experience, which enables them to make tough decisions and take responsibility.
We connect our clients with leaders who know how and when to act because they have been there.
Experts with experience at the highest levels of private and public institutions.
- Private sector: C-level executive and board member of large institutions (i.e. Fortune 500 firms), global sports and entertainment star, world-wide influencer
- Public sector: former head of state, senior cabinet member, Nobel Prize laureate
Typically, 20+ years of experience at private and public institutions.
- Private sector: C-level executive & board member, partner of professional service firms
- Public sector: head/deputy head of agency, undersecretary / secretary of state / secretary general, chief economist, military general
Typically, C-level with 10–20 years of experience. Leadership experience in complex strategy / operations / policy-making topics.
- Private sector: senior manager / head of unit / branch / team
- Public sector: head of division/team, (junior) ambassador